Sunday, 5 August 2018

Powertex tags

I had some Powertex left in my tray, so I grabbed three little tags to use it up.

I coloured the left one with bisters, the middle one with hi flow inks and the right one with acrylic paint.

Then I played with pigments and the Powerwax until I was happy with what I had, adding and removing colours as I went along.

Once I'd decided I was there, I left them a couple of hours to dry in the sun and then did some dry brushing over the top with the ivory Powertex.

Close ups of the dry brushing with the ivory Powertex. I think they came out pretty good and I have no preference over the different mediums I used, it just depends what effect you are going for.

No comments:

Blog Archive