Monday 26 August 2013

Die & Cricut Cutting!!!


I decided to spend my bank holiday morning cutting shapes using dies and the Cricut from chipboard and white card.  I also found my PA grunge flower 2 & 3 dies which I cut from metal card (bottom right).


As I don't have any flower stamps I had to make my own design using a white posca pen.


Then I remembered I'd recently bought some coloured posca pens. I used the yellow, red and blue.


And again using Lins' techniques as seen here over on the PA blog I created this.

I'm also linking up to Altered Eclectics as they have a theme of anything goes - mixed media.

13 comments:

Helen said...

Love your mixed media piece Sam! Your home-made flower is great!
Those die cuts will keep you busy for a while.

Lin said...

My you have been busy today!!! Lovely piece Sam. And you did have some flower dies hidden away!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous creation Sam.

massofhair said...

Lots of shapes to play with now, fabulous project:-)

chrissie said...

Well done for making lots of shapes Sam--I always intend to do that but never get round to it.

Love the way you have done the flowers on this wonderful piece

Chrissie x

Deborah said...

Love how you've decorated the PA flowers and the finished piece is amazing.

Marianne said...

I think you made a beautiful flower and a great creation. Love the way you used the posca's!
xxx Marianne

Trish said...

I love your hand drawn flowers - they're really great! Lovely piece!

Sue said...

Love this Sam! great flowers, well done you for making them yourself (and for sitting and die cutting) xx

Janet said...

Fab flowers
Janet x

Julie Lee said...

I love what you did with these flowers, Sam. The whole mixed media piece is really lovely! Julie Ann xx

PaperArtsy said...

Can't stop Lolling at you and flowers. Has me tickled all week long ...

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is such a fabulous project, Sam, everything about it. I just love your homemade flowers,

Lucy x

Blog Archive