I played with my greens in my distress paints, but they didn't give that gooder coverage, so I took my fresco paints and mingled them into the background, after sanding, I got this wonderful effect on the tags. The distress paint, sort of resisted the fresco!!
Main LP image stamped in black stazon onto white card, cut out and coloured with hey pesto. Home made washi tape, PA stamping in cactus, olive green and bamboo. Topped and tailed with pediments die cuts.
Pretty much the same as above except I die cut a fleur de lis, painted it in honey dew and re-stamped the face from the LP image.
These are for a tag swap on PaperPlay forum where the theme is green.