Wednesday 28 August 2013

Another Emma Challenge


Emma chose this colour pallet for us to work with for this challenge, but I set the criteria, which was to incorporate a bird, a flower, an arch and some lace.


So I chose the largest of my mdf plaques and used the back so I didn't have the bevelled edges to contend with.  I used a mix of fresco paints, elephant, sky, ice blue, French roast, eggplant and pansy. Distress inks, stains and paints in seedless preserve, weathered wood and iced spruce.  I used a number of die cut shapes, a diamond stencil and some TH tissue tape.  All images are PA.

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Nice choice of colours and elements to use Sam and your plaque looks terrific

Love Chrissie x

Sid said...

Do love the colour palette and you have used all the elements in a gorgeous tasteful way Sam !

Marianne said...

Your flower made me smile. Gorgeous!!xxx Marianne

Words and Pictures said...

Love the text through the window and that gently smiling flower!
Alison x

Blog Archive