I brayered about 4 different colours of decoart multi surface satin paint onto a piece of 8"x8" white card. I die cut some Seth shapes and coloured them in a contrasting colour and stuck them to the card. I stuck tissue paper over the top of everything.
I did exactly the same with this one but used a different colour pallet and different die cut shapes.
Once completely dry I cut the edges down and added some more colour using the paints in the media misters. I applied them with a babywipe.
Close up of the purple and violet media misters.
And for this one I used the green, yellow and turquoise shimmer media mister.
Close up of the media mister paints.
Then to tone it down a bit, I went over some areas with white gesso.
And the same for this one.
Next I added some random stamping using stazon inks.
And again applied the same process to this one.
And the last step for the background was to again use gesso to knock back some of the stamping.
And again, the same for this one.
Next I cut each piece of card into strips of 4, cut out some Teesha Moore images and words, and stuck them onto the backgrounds.
And the same for this set. I used matte decoupage glue to stick them down.
And for the final step, I added a piece of ribbon to each piece.
I made these for a swap for a group I have recently joined on FB.