Over on Mini Marvels FB group there is an altered cd challenge for October. There is also the option of a swap.
Chose some patterned backing paper and glued it to the cd.
Cut around the cd, this is the back.
And this is the front.
Next I edged the cd with black rik rac, added some French themed embossed die cuts and a black rose.
I decided it needed a little something else, so added some white gems around the edge.
To hide the attached piece of rik rac for the hanger, I cut a circle of striped paper and glued it to the back of the cd.
PaperArtsy have a theme of die cuts this time around, so I'm entering my altered cd.