Wednesday 22 November 2017

A Little Thank You



If you recall, Pat very kindly sent me some of her Merino wool tops and she has also made purchases from my Etsy shop, so I wanted to make her a little thank you gift. She told me she uses notebooks and loves to make lists.


This one is A5 size and has the same pattern on the insides and back of the book.


These are some of the inside pages.


This is another sized A5 with gelli print papers on the front and back.


Some of the inside pages.


Back inside cover, another gelli print but on deli paper.


And this one is rougly 4" x 4.5" and it's covered in a gelli print onto deli paper.


This is the inside of the cover and first page.


And the back, or it could be the front!!


I  hope she likes them, and above all I hope she uses them.

1 comment:

Helen said...

nice touch Sam! the books are great, I am sure she will love (and use) them.

Blog Archive