Monday 4 September 2017

Clear Out & Move Around


I started something this morning which once I had, I wish I hadn't!!!


I not only decided to move them all, I also decided to check what was inside them all.


On the plus side, I did find my embroidery hoop and some soluble stabilizer sheets.


I was slowly getting there, this was well after lunch!


And a couple of hours later, I'd got some organisation going on.


Still had lots of boxes left but nowhere to actually put them!


Unfortunately, I had to fill in some of the space that I really wanted to keep free, but it wasn't to be.


Not sure if it's going to be any better or not, but will give it a go and see how it pans out.


I also tided the table and had a switch around on there as well.

A very productive day in the end.

1 comment:

Neet said...

Just a few boxers there Sam! I know what you mean about reorganising craft rooms. Mine got done when it was redecorated and now it is all being moved again for the new flooring to come on Thursday. Then it all goes back!!!
Neet xx

Blog Archive