Monday 25 September 2017

Another Face


After posting up a photo on FB of my last wet felting project of the two faces, Jan very kindly offered to send me some more Merino wool tops as I only had a very small supply. I was overwhelmed when the package arrived on Saturday. It was a huge bag full and sooooo many colours - a massive thank you.


This is the original image that I found which I used as inspiration.


So using the stash above, I created this face. Inspiration was taken from another Picasso picture because they are easy to do as they can easily be broken down into blocks of colour.


Once built up, the scary part again, wetting it, but I am getting better at that process! This time I used warmer water and made it more soapy.


And after being in the airing cupboard all day, she's now completely dry. Again, I love how she came out. Got the problem of displaying her again!!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

She's gorgeous, Sam!

craftytrog said...

Love her!

Kirsten said...

Wow, I'm very impressed, she looks great.

Hazel Agnew said...

Love it. X

Blog Archive