Sunday 10 September 2017

A Play Day Away


So yesterday I did a just over 300 miles round trip to go and have a play day with Chris.....


And Linda.


Once we'd had a coffee and a chat, we set to creating something. I decided to start a Teesha Moore style journal. As you can see, I opted for bright pages.


I can't believe that I actually didn't take one photo all day, so all these are pinched from Chris which is why there are so many of me and none of her!


We ended up making quite a mess!!


Lin was adding to the junk journal book that I had made for her, which you can see here.


And eventually the sun came out, oh and we got even more messier!!!


So here are some of the colours I used to paint the pages. Lovely and bright.


And the other sides. The green is actually neon and is lovely.


And this is the third set of pages which are the ones I was working on at Chris's.


And these are the other sides. You'd not believe how many images and magazines for cutting up she has! 


I think this page is finished. However, I do need to go in and do some doodling, but I think it's finished image wise.


And I think this page is finished too, again apart from some doodles.

Thank you both for a lovely chilled and relaxed, yet productive day. Thank you for keeping me supplied with coffee, taking me out to tea and getting me back to the A50!!

I'll be back again when I've worked on the rest of the book.

1 comment:

Helen said...

love the pages! can't believe you didn't take a single photo, that's not like you at all; lol.

Blog Archive