Saturday 1 July 2017

T!m's Tiny Houses


I was looking through my ice cream boxes this morning and found all these images that I stamped a couple of years ago when we went to a workshop in the Peak District. So I decided to put some of them to use. He is my favourite Teesha Moore stamp, unfortunately, I don't own him - yet!!!


And this is the back, again another image brought back from the Peak District.


We also stamped some images in paint onto pieces of fabric. This is the image I used to make my Andy Warhol pages. Again, unfortunately I don't own this stamp, but I'd sure like to. This was sewn onto the cardboard using the sewing machine.


And I think this image was one that Linda bought for me in a pack for my birthday, but it was from James who runs the workshops. Again I used a zig zag stitch to sew it onto the cardboard.


These are the fronts of the houses.


And these are the backs of the houses.


And finally, these are the roofs. 

The backgrounds were painted with white gesso, modeling paste was put through various stencils and DecoArt multi surface satin paints were used to colour them once they had dried. I then swiped black stazon over the top to hi-light the modeling paste. I also added some extra stamping using PaperArtsy mini stamps. 

6 comments:

Helen said...

Love those stamps! great bright, fresh colours, just perfect.

Amanda said...

Looking good!
Love
Amanda x

chrissie said...

Wonderful artwork on these. Just love all the backgrounds and stamp choices. Hope your weekend is going well

Love Chrissie xx

craftimamma said...

As you know I'm not a Teesha fan but I do love the chap with the spiky hair. Love how you've used all the images on your houses though and such gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

hazel said...

These are fabulous Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Miriam said...

Fabulous.... I love those images!

Blog Archive