Wednesday 5 July 2017

Mini Makes


Having seen some of the makes from the weekend from Kate Cranes mini art journalling class I decided to have a play myself. I brayered the six colours of paint onto an A4 piece of white card.


Next I added DecoArt media paint through a couple of stencils.


After cutting the card into different sizes, I added some stamping using Kates stamps, again with DecoArt media paints, sap green and purple. I used paynes grey to add the dots through a stencil and also edged each piece in the same colour.


And finally I added some images, mostly Teesha Moore and a Stampotique has snook in there too.

***Edited** 


They are finished now!


4 comments:

Helen said...

these are fabulous, Sam!

chrissie said...

Terrific Sam and such a great background for the stamps

Love Chrissie xx

Amanda said...

Fabulous, great masterboard great makes.
Love
Amanda x

craftytrog said...

Fantastic! I love that master board, and those fab images Sam!
Alison xxx

Blog Archive