Monday 17 July 2017

Atc's



Made a handful of Atcs this morning, I think I was half inspired byBecky and half by Chris. Becky for the atc's and Chris for the tag she did at a make and take on Saturday.


The background for these ones are earthy colours of pan pastel. I sealed them with DecoArt matte spray before I stamped on them. I dug down deep and found my box of wooden stamps that I've not used for a while, it was great to get them out again.


The two purply / blue backgrounds are again pan pastels and the one on the right is gelatos. The images are all stamped in versamark and heat embossed with WOW embossing powders.


And finally, these backgrounds are all gelatos and all the images have again been stamped in versamark and heat embossed with WOW powders.

5 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific to see lots of ATCs Sam. Not many people seem to make them these days. All of yours look to have a lot of interest

Love Chrissie xx

Helen said...

they are all gorgeous, Sam, but I love the bright ones! I haven't used my pan pastels for ages, come to think of it!

Sue said...

I really like these Sam, especially the gelato backgrounds xx

craftytrog said...

A gorgeous set Sam! The bright ones are my favourites of course! :-)
Alison xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Fab, fab ATCs - so many delights here - and how great for those wooden stamps to see the light of day again. Note to self - must make more ATCs again.
Alison x

Blog Archive