Tuesday 4 July 2017

Tag Quartet Stack


Chris very kindly sent me some of the huge selection of mdf tags she recently bought from the MDF man. Having seen a blog post by Kate Crane I decided to use the smallest four. The smallest one measures 6cm x 3cm and the largest 14cm x 7cm.


Next I decorated them in Kate style. The colour combo was a pure fluke as I just picked three bottles of DecoArt media paints out of my box. They are stored in colour sets so I knew I was heading for a blue, green and yellowy orange! I used DecoArt white tinting base first as it seems to make the colours brighter.


And finally today, I found some images. I didn't want to use too many as I didn't want to cover up the backgrounds.

All paint products and mediums are from the DecoArt media range.



3 comments:

Helen said...

The base tags are just beautiful, love the colour combination, they just zing at your. i agree that you wouldn't want to cover too much up.

chrissie said...

A wonderful tag stack with amazing ideas Sam

Love Chrissie x

craftytrog said...

Wow! These are gorgeous Sam! Xx

Blog Archive