Saturday 8 July 2017

More Mini Makes


I decided to challenge myself today to makes some more minis but without using black in the background. I also wanted to use darker colours than I did last time. However, I did start with yellow as a base colour.


Next I stamped some Teesha images onto glossy magazine pages and cut them out. I did use black stazon for the stamping.


I placed them where I thought I might like them to go.


Next I added more interest to the backgrounds using paint. The dominant colour ended up being pyrrole red, but only because I squeezed too much out the bottle, so decided to edge them all with it too!!


I also used some gold which I'm hoping you can see here.


I took some photos against the green grass because sometimes a different background colour changes how they look.


Close up.


And another.


And another.


You can just about see the print from the magazine on this one.

All the paints are from the media range by DecoArt.

That's Crafty have a theme this time around of anything goes.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Another fab collection created, I need to get my stamps out now lol
Love
Amanda x

Helen said...

what a great collection! love the backgrounds.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Super mini makes Sam, fab backgrounds & really love those images. Thank you for sharing and joining in the That's Crafty *Anything Goes* Blog Challenge... Tracey x

chrissie said...

All are fantastic but the best bet is the idea of stamping onto glossy magazine pages-- brilliant! Always some inspiration on your blog Sam

Love Chrissie xx

Renee said...

Love Teesha's images! These are wonderful.

Blog Archive