I covered a piece of card with sticky silver foil, cut it into ATC sized pieces and embossed each one with a different folder.
Swiped them with versa mark and added embossing powders. Heated them again and added some schizel otherwise known as foil!
Then I made a huge mistake!!! Instead of swiping a permanent ink over the top, ie archival or stazon, for reasons unknown to me, I used versa fine ink, which just would not dry!!
I couldn't use the heat tool to dry the ink as it would remelt the powders! So I sprayed them with matte varish and then swished over them again with black stazon ink! I finally chose some images and words, but didn't want to cover up too much of the backgrounds.