Wednesday 3 May 2017

Birthday Card


It's my mums birthday soon and I wanted to use the same technique background that Sue used on here lastest post using gesso. I decided to use black gesso, but then when I came to put the die cuts on it was too dark, so I lightly brayered white chalky finish paint over the top to break it up slightly. I die cut the TH flowers from the gelli plate prints I made on the last post, layered them up and added a gem. Stamped the sentiment and word mum. Added faux stitching aroundthe edge with a white sharpie pen.

Country View Crafts have a theme of flower power this month.

5 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Sam great card... Love the background.. I'm sure your mum will love it xxx

Miriam said...

Fabulous card Sam.....

Jane said...

This is such a great card and perfect for our flower power challenge over at Country View Challenges. Thanks so much for joining in with fun. Jane DT x

chrissie said...

A terrific card and very feminine Sam

Love Chrissie xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Gorgeous Sam ! Thank you for joining us over at Country View Challenges this month !
Corrie x

Blog Archive