I cut some chipboard pieces, scrunched up some tin foil and covered each piece. I made a little niche for the front.
I mixed some ultra matte varnish with black gesso, just to help the gesso stick to the tinfoil.
I dry brushed white gesso over the top once dry and then used some copper metallic lustres over the pieces to hi-light the texture.
I made a mini book to actually fit inside another tray for another swap, but because I covered the chipboard pieces with denim, it was too thick to fit!! Inside are three signatures of two double pages of different handmade papers and I stamped an image on each page in timber brown stazon.
I decorated the mini book with some lace and a few gems.
So here is the book and the sleeve to house it.
Then I decided that the front needed something, so I found this image in my stash, cut it down to size and added a couple of idea-ology word stickers.
Here they are together.
And the book fits nicely inside the sleeve. The sleeve measures approx 9cm x 6cm just to give you an idea of size.
Products are from the DecoArt range.