Over at the PA blog Gillian has made a guest appearance and used postcards for her project which you can catch up with here. I used 2 postcards as that's all I had spare and a card from the chipboard shapes.
I stuck the postcards onto a piece of chipboard and used the chipboard shapes piece of card to cut strips from and randomly placed them over the postcards.
I firstly painted in a watered down vanilla, then used yellow submarine, beach hut and pea coat around the edges. The yellow and blue created the green, which actually wasn't a problem for me - lol. Then stamped the mini flourish in black archival.
I stamped the LP image in black archival onto a separate piece of card, cut it out and hi-lighted it with a red posca pen and rouge liquid pearls. At this point I was finished but having gone back to it, felt it needed something else.
So I over stamped the flourish in blaze red stazon.
Close up of the image.
And the background with the postcard images still showing through.
And finally I decided it needed some words to finish it off.