You can tell I'm in holiday mode can't you, I forgot to take a photo of the background before I cut it up and made things with it - lol. But luckily you can pop over to the PA blog and see Ellen's project here.
I pretty much did the same as what she did for the background except I used shades of green and instead of a journal cover I made a couple of little note books and a card topper. I used a Dina Wakley image for the front of this one.
I cut up some paper to add into the book and fixed everything together using binding wires, I used a cinch to create the round holes.
I brayered the inside of the books to give them a neat finish.
And this is the back cover.