Ellens day 3 project over at the PA blog is an Atc masterboard. I only have 1 set of her new stamps so had to improvise a bit but pretty much followed what she did, which you can see here. I stamped some lines in black stazon onto a piece of white card.
I brayered on limelight, zesty zing, tango and claret.
I randomly stamped rows of squares in saddle brown stazon.
I took a scrap piece of paper and brayered on eggplant, yellow submarine, blood orange and beach hut. Using little black dress and pea coat I stamped the images mostly from EV01 stamp plate.
I then randomly cut or tore some of the pieces and stuck them on the background.
I took a black marker pen and added some dots and dashes.
Then I went back in with the white posca pen and added hi-lites.
I then proceeded to cut into 6 atc sized pieces (2.5" x 3.5").
Here they are individually.
And the off cut pieces.
And the finished product after being outlined in black marker pen.