I folded an A4 file folder into 4 and then folded one of the longer ends to make the pockets and put some grunge paste through some stencils.
And then again on the other side.
I painted them with fresco paints. Added TH images with black stazon and covered the pockets with patterned paper which I picked up in Michaels on my holiday.
I used Dina Wakley images to decorate the tags. The backgrounds were coloured with distress inks and I used a white posca pen to hi-light various parts on each tag.
And this is my finished book complete with tags.
I made this as Out of a Hat Creations are asking to see our tag books this week, with or without tags!!