Well Darcy is back on the PA blog this week, she's been making her own washi tape and invited us to play along, see here. I used different types of tape. Top piece, masking tape, 2nd is some sort of steri tape, 3rd is Morrisons microporus tape, 4th and 6th are doubleside tape stuck to tissue paper and 5th is Wilkos clear washproof tape.
I coloured them using different shades of fresco paint and did some stencilling on them.
I stamped over the top in various Ink and the Dog images with stazon and stuck them on the backing paper.
Then I cut them into strips ready to use. I couldn't make them any longer as I was governed by the size of the backing paper. I was going to cut them flush but then decided it'll be easier to pull them off when I come to use them if there is a bit extra to get hold of.