Sunday 17 March 2013

Totally Green


Still not feeling great, but how could I resist the challenge over at Dragons Dream TIO this week as the recipe is green, cogs and a die cut.  And being St Paddy's day it seemed a very fitting theme.  

I used my 4 colours of distress paint to create the background, stamped the cogs with olive green stazon and the numbers were swiped with jet black.

The LP image was stamped in black stazon onto a piece of kraft card and coloured with crushed olive distress ink.  I mounted it onto a piece of text script paper picked up on my hols.  The heart was die cut from metallic card and coloured with meadow alcohol ink.  Everything was stuck together and wrapped in green string.

11 comments:

Helen said...

Great tag, Sam, love your greens - and of course it is your favourite colour - thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream again. Hope you feel better soon.

Words and Pictures said...

Fab green tag - love the background cogs and that metallic heart just peeping out!
Alison x

Marianne said...

Love both your tags, Sam. I made a lot of text at the other post, but something went wrong, but your backgrounds are great and I love the softgreen.
xxx Marianne

Sue said...

Love this Sam, you've used some great stamps and I love the embossed heart. Thanks for joining us at TIO. xx

chrissie said...

Hope you soon feel fit again Sam.

Your tag is brilliant--I love the green heart peeping out.

Love Chrissie xx

Julia S-W said...

Great tag again Sam. That metallic heart looks a bit vicious or is just my imagination?!!
Juliaxx

Monique's art said...

Fabulous tag thanks for sharing at tio

hazel said...

I hope you are feeling better Sam - your tag is fabulous.
xxx Hazel.

May said...

Fabulous tag, Love that background & colours.. wonderful image & embossed heart... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... May x x x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic tag with great details. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

Dagmar said...

an absolutely fantastic Tag compiled

Blog Archive