Sunday 31 March 2013

A Paris Tag


I've had a busy weekend working on my college assignments but after I'd finished I allowed myself a little play time with my other new plate of T!m stamps.  I love the background one!!  I stamped everything with black stazon, for the background I swooshed the pad across the stamp to create a more subtle effect, for the tower I really inked the stamp to make the image bold and stand out and for the man, I stamped him onto a separate piece of card, cut him out and 3d foamed him onto the tag.  I went around the edge of the tag with walnut stain distress ink.

PanPastelsUK have a free theme this week so I am entering my tag.

Anyone who knows me will know that I am inspired by anything T!m (Tim Holtz just in case you don't happen to be familiar with him!!) so been as this tag is all about T!m, I'm also entering it into this weeks ABAC challenge entitled inspired by.

10 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Superb, Sam - love the subtlety of the monotone and yes, great images. Happy Easter!

Helen said...

Nice one, Sam. Your background is nice and subtle to allow the images to stand out.

Deborah said...

Fab tag, Sam - and thanks for the tip about inking the stazon differently for different effects.

chrissie said...

Love the tag Sam and the man image is wonderful and stands out so well against the background

Love Chrissie xx

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous stamps and gorgeous stamping!
Alison x

Amanda said...

Great tag Sam!
Love
Amanda f

Marianne said...

Lovely tag!! Great new stamps you have. Really looking good :-)
xxx Marianne

downrightcrafty said...

like this one an all the background stamping
Hugs Kate xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous tag, I love the vintage images and the background is fabulous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Julia S-W said...

Hi Sam. I'm temporarily online so doing a little catching up. Hope you are well this weekend.
Love the images you've used on this tag. What I really love is how you've used your Stazon in different ways - such a great idea which I must try as your background is really effective behind your prominent tower.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card for this challenge.
Juliaxx

Blog Archive