Tuesday 26 March 2013

Playing with Shaving Foam


Suzz is back on the PaperArsty blog and she has brought back an old favourite, shaving foam.  If you don't know what I'm on about, go check it out here and also check out my other blog here.  This time I used fresco paints and not inks as in my tutorial.  I used limelight, beach hut and eggplant.

As you can see I made a tag, (no surprise there then!!), the car is die cut from corrugated cardboard and the clock is die cut from chipboard and coloured with south pacific freso paint.  The map image is from IndigoBlu and the words are from the Ink and the dog, Travel plate #1.

20 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

thats so cool!

Helen said...

Your tag is great!! It does make a good background, mine is so delicately scented too!!

Deborah said...

Love your interpretation :-)

downrightcrafty said...

great texture with the shaving foam, off to look at how to do :)
Hugs Kate xx

Paula Whittaker said...

great take on Suzz project.

Marianne said...

What a messy technique LOL but I love the tag!!
xxx Marianne

Alison said...

Cool tag Sam! The background looks fab! xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Fab tag - the background is great! But I won't be trying this unless I can find some fragrance-free shaving foam!!
Alison x

Sue said...

I love this Sam, it's not a technique I've tried but I will be doing xx

Suzanne C said...

Love your tag! Cool color blending and the map in the center of the circle brilliant it adds to the depth. Beautiful tag! Glad you played along this week!

Carol Q said...

I recognised that straight away - looks great Sam.

Trish said...

Oh that's great! You've adapted it to the tag perfectly. Love it!

Julia S-W said...

Great idea Sam. Love the way the tag has turned out. I didn't know you had another blog so I'm off to have a nose.
Hope you're feeling better.
Juliax

PaperArtsy said...

Awesome Sam! Liking this idea of scented tag BG's !! Looks fab!

PaperArtsy said...

Awesome Sam! Liking this idea of scented tag BG's! Looks fab!

Sid said...

Supet tag !! Great technique !

chrissie said...

Excellent tag Sam--I recently used shaving foam for a challenge and the smell is just wonderful.

I didn't know you had another blog?

Love Chrissie xx

Lin said...

great tag sam...lovely bright colours!!

Unknown said...

Works well (the technique) loving the tag you have created Dxx

Gillian .... said...

Great take on this weeks challenge Sam, glad you had time to play along.x

Blog Archive