Over at Stampotique this week Sue has chosen the theme of 'weather'. I found this really difficult hence the reason I'm just getting in on the nick of time!!
I used the brolly from the TH umbrella man alterations die and honeycomb paper to create the canopy part. For the background I tried to re-create the colours in a storm (not sure if I achieved this or not, but I liked it anyway!!!) using the distress stain marbling technique. Then of course there are the little Stampotique characters hiding under the brolly from the rain. The rain drops are petals from a few flower gems which I'd never use!!
This is the brolly canopy from a different view.