Over at Art Journey this month they are asking for 'just one colour' to be used in our creations. So I challenged myself to use blues. I used denim, faded jeans and broken china distress stains for the background. I used Stazon Hydrangea blue for their trousers, Adirondack Denim for their shirts and Salty Ocean Distress Ink for their heads!!!
Then I decided to try orange. I used Dylusion ink sprays, squeezed orange and orange with a splash of mica which is one from the pre-Ranger Dylusion set. I used a mixture of spiced marmalade and dried marigold distress inks for the middle of the main image. I went around the outside frame with Stazon pumpkin. Once stamped I added orange distress stickles to further outline the frame.
Then of course I had to try a green one. The background is a mixture of shabby shutters, peeled paint, crushed olive and bundled sage distress stains. The main image is stamped in meadow Adirondack ink.