Sunday 7 October 2012

Orange Metal Leafy Tag - DD TIO


Over at Dragons Dream - Tag it on, Helen has chosen this weeks recipe for the challenge.

My recipe is called 'Leaf Me Alone' and I challenge you to use on your tag, the colour orange, some metal and leaves. Please use one 'real' stamp.

The background is Dylusion spray inks, squeezed orange and orange with a splash of mica (from the pre-Ranger range).  I used T!m's mini leaves and stamped them in the background in Brilliance gold.  The panels were stamped in sticky embossing powder and guilding flakes were added and scrubbed off to leave a fabulous detailed image and coloured with orange (280.5) pan pastel.  I edged them in gold ink, added orange eyelets and linked them together with metal chain.

***Edited - 24/10/12***

My tag made top 3 of TIO






11 comments:

Marianne said...

What a great idea. I love this one. Background looks terrific and the little leafs too!! Unfortunatly I couldn''t take a closer look; it opened even smaller when I clicked on the image, but I got the picture :-)
Hugs,
Marianne

Sue said...

Fabulous tag hanger Sam, I love the chain and eyelets, and the background is gorgeous. I really like the Tim stamps, but with Chris at Uni my pretend spending ban has turned into a real on lol.
Thanks very much for joining us again at TIO and hope to see you next time x

May said...

Fabulous tag, Brilliant idea to use the hangers with leaves, beautiful background.. Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream.... May x

chrissie said...

I have never seen anything like this before Sam it is just fantastic.

Love Chrissie xx

Neet said...

That is really nice and a lovely idea to have one piece hanging below the main background.
Hugs, Neet xx

Alison said...

Beautiful! Love the embossed leaves! xxx

Monique's art said...

Awesome idea fabulous tAg thAnks for sharing at tio

GrĂ¡inne said...

Hi Sam,
what a beautiful creation! Love the wonderful shades of orange and the idea to do a hanger. The little TH leaves are so lovely ...
Best, Suzanne x

Helen said...

Great tag, Sam! Your background is gorgeous, thanks for playing along again.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous tag, great idea with the hanging on the tag. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this fortnight.

GrĂ¡inne said...

Congrats, Sam :-)
Best, Suzanne

Blog Archive