Sunday 29 May 2011

Yours Sincerely Show - Lincoln


Well, isn't it always the case.  When your a bit strapped for cash you see everything that you NEED.  As you can see, I was really good and restricted myself to just the above, but I could of quite happily spent five times as much!!!

I did need the red liner tape though, I go through it like there's no tomorrow and I finally managed to get my hands on some WOW embossing powders.

****edited **** the coloured sticks on the right are coloured glue stick for the glue gun.

8 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

I think you did very well there and restrained yourself admirably. Hope the show was good... you didn't say... any good dems there?
Jo x

Zoechaos said...

When not just buy the tape wholesale! you have stacks of it there should last a week or two. Lovely pearls, hope the WOW lives up to your expectations. XOXO Zoe

downrightcrafty said...

Wow you were good and I recognise those delish pearls, must pop and get some more they disappear so quickly in my craft room - cannot wait to see what you are going to create with this little bundle
Hugs Kate xx

Von said...

You'll love the embossing powders Sam :) and can I ask what are the stick in the packet ?

Angelnorth said...

Nice little haul there but, as you say, rather restrained! I was going to ask the same as Von - what are the Imaginisce sticks?

LazyKay said...

Well shopped girl! Sorry I couldn't make it but glad you had a good day.

Had a quick scan of all your recent stuff on here - great work, as always!

xxxxxxxxx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Was it a good show? I used to go to the one in the south but the venue was terrible. I love Red Line tape too and it can be a great bargain at shows,

Lucy x

Alison said...

You were restrained Sam!!!

Blog Archive