Sunday 22 May 2011

Freestyle Tri-Colour Competition


The Craft Room are sponsors of UKStampers and are running a little competition.  You have to use three colours, two shades of green and a blue.  For the above set I used alcohol inks, sail boat blue, citrus and lettuce, although the middle one looks more yellow, I used the same piece of felt for all the backgrounds. 


For the tag I used distress stains, forest moss, peeled paint and faded jeans for the background.  Images stamped in stazon, hydrangea blue and olive green.


And lastly I used acrylic dabbers again in sail boat blue, lettuce and citrus.  I stamped the image in olive and used the hydrangea around the edges.  I used peeled paint stickles for the blobs on the crown.

So now I just have to decide which piece to enter!!!!

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

wow great colours and such depth to the colour with some more great images
Hugs Kate
ps Mike is now in the craft room with Hannah!!!

Sarn said...

Just had a nose (I mean wander) though your blog and you do some AMAZING work.

Have you got the cutest dog in the world or what?

Hugs, Sandra x

Chris said...

Gorgeous pieces,Sam. Love the different shades of blue and green. I think the tag would my first choice as I love that stamp.

Chris x

Von said...

All are fab Sam but the tag does it for me :)
Von x

Sid said...

The fab 3 I think !!

hazel said...

All three are fabulous but the tag is my favorite.
xxx Hazel.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful work, a hard decision to choose. good luck

ju said...

I think the tag just gets it too but I love the image of the boy with the crown too......x

Neet said...

Oh heck - like 'em all - guess if you pushed me I would say (still indecisive) either the fab three or the tag.
Love the colour combos.

Blog Archive