Saturday 7 May 2011

Glue Gun


I had a play with my glue gun and made a random pattern with the hot glue.  Once cooled I coloured with jade rub n buff (left) and pewter, gold, jade and copper (right).  I was testing the colours out on these pieces.


I made a frame from a pipe cleaner for this piece and wrapped wool around it.  Glued it at the corner then again just drizzled with the gun and made a random pattern making sure that I went over the edges of the frame so it stuck.  Once cooled I coloured with the pewter rub n buff.

7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Oh WOW absolutely love these XOXO Zoe

Sam & Poppy said...

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry for stopping by your blog as often as I would like. I've had a good goosey gander this morning, you have been busy! Fab creations! A big furry high five from Ozzy and Poppy to Fraz.
Sam xxx

Chris said...

LOL I can't keep up with you at the moment. Love all your recent pieces - especially the FP bead and your glue art looks spectacular.

Have a great weekend.

downrightcrafty said...

love the one at the top with all the cool colours on it

and PINK? on the bottom

Kate xx

Alison said...

Looks brilliant Sam! x

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, that looks like fun! Love the textures on the framed piece wiht the contrast of the smooth glue string and the fuzzy yarn!

Neet said...

Now these are super - what a wonderful idea.
Hugs, Neet x

Blog Archive