A challenge that I've never entered before is 'less is more'. I needed a simple birthday card and this week they are asking for butterflies. This wasn't difficult as I only have one butterfly stamp!!! So I used distress inks to stamp the images and spritzed the butterfly with water before stamping to blend the colours together. Due to the spritzing I managed to get some ink on my fingers and proceeded to transfer it onto the white space on the card, hence the need to attach my shrink plastic dragonfly.
I couldn't remember if embellishments were allowed, so I made another one just in case, whilst I had everything out. At least now I have a spare birthday card!!