Thursday 12 May 2011

JFF - Week 15 - Scraplings


Over on JFF this week Neet has introduced us to 'scraplings'.  I have to admit I had no idea what they were, not being a huge card maker and all that.  But it makes sense doesn't it and they make quite good little cards in their own right.  I attacked mine with my distress stains.  I used a dark and a light to compliment each other and stuck a piece of ribbon over the join.  Both the main images on the outside cards are stamped in black stazon and the middle one is stamped in the walnut stain distress stain. 

10 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love all of them those stains again yummy your 'simple' stamping and tributes to friendship make these a special set. XOXO Zoe

Sid said...

Your mini-cards are fab !!

downrightcrafty said...

oh I remember your last post on these and have been saving my cut off's ready ever since..................................... love what you have done with yours and the purple violet one I think is my favourite
Hugs Kate x

Von said...

The devision you have added work beautifully with the floral theme of you scraplings Sam :)
Von x

Neet said...

So that is what you used to colour them in. They look great! Must burst out the Ink Stains - thanks for the idea.

Chris said...

Well, I must say that the middle one is my fave - partly because I love the colour but also cos it's mine now. :o)They all look great though Sam. Love the stamped image on the first one.

ju said...

I think they are all fab Sam !! xx

Deborah said...

Love your little scraplings Sam :-)

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Sam. You've been busy lately. You have some terrific projects on your blog.
Florence.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fab scraplings Sam , love how you " attacked them " with distressing inks the first one I especially love what stamp is that.

Marie

Blog Archive