I used my new steampunk on the edge dies to make these three cards. I die cut the card and then die cut a piece of script paper and stuck it over the top. I used my distress stains to colour the background. The car is t!m's jalopy die cut, embossed in the cuttlebug timeworks folder and coloured with wild honey and vintage photo stains. Distress inks were used to blend.
I cut both sides to make this card. Run the front through the timeworks cuttlebug embossing folder and coloured with antique linen stain. Again used the jalopy die which is actually corrugated cardboard but when I ran it through the diamonds in the rough embossing folder it really squished it!!!
More of the same for this one except I used the die down the edge. I needed another fathers day card, so decided to use this one. Hence the 'DAD'.
For the next three I used the townscape edge die. The top one was cut out the card and then another set cut out the script paper. I stuck a black insert inside the card and stamped new home on the front in black soot distress ink.
These next two I managed to cut back to front, so the row of houses goes the opposite way!! Again I cut the card and then cut the brown to lay over the top. I put a stripe of colour on with forest moss stain and stamped congratulations over the top.
Again I cut the card and another piece from script paper to overlay. I then coloured each house with a different colour distress stain, added the grass with peeled paint distress stain and stamped the new home letters.
I do have one more card to show, but I'm entering it into this weeks simon says stamp challenge so I am putting it in a separate post.