Friday 26 June 2009

Thank You for Visiting My Blog








As a token of my appreciation to those of you who visit, read and leave comments on my blog, I would like to send one of the above to the first 8 people who leave me a comment stating that they would like to be sent one. If you prefer one in particular then please state which one and I will TRY and send you that one - first come first served.

All but the Mona Lisa one are 4 x 4, that one is slightly larger, 5 x 5 I think!!!! Some have acetate overlays and some have fibres, some have both!!!!

Images and words are from Lisa's Altered Art

13 comments:

Ang C said...

Sam they are all gorgeous and its always lovely receiving your stunning artwork - you know I can always find a space for your gorgeous creations :)

downrightcrafty said...

obviously sam I am the only sad bugger to log on so regularly. However I do love to see your work as it is always so varied and I too appreciate your comments on my improving work. I rather like the look of the butterfly one and would love to see how you created it - as always your work is so beautiful
take care
kate x

Claireabelle said...

They are all fab Sam

Shairon said...

I love all your work Sam and would be delighted to receive any of the pieces you are generously giving away. x

LazyKay said...

What a good idea!

I like them all, as usual but if I had to pick favourites, the last two and the first two would be my choices but don't ask me why.

xxxxxxxxx

For the life of me said...

oh sam what a lovely idea, i would love one olz. xxxxx love ya work

Beccy said...

OOOOOOOOOOh Im in the first eight, i think they are all terrific but the top right and bottom left are just the best.


Hugs Beccy xx

Paper Paradise said...

As always Sam, GREAT WORK. I would just LOVE one. I would like it to have lots of PINK on it if possible, lol.

Sue xxx

Mags said...

Oh Sam these are stunning! I love all of them! As always, your work is to be admired!

Laura said...

They are all great. Lots of inspiration in all of them. Love them. Great work.

Zoechaos said...

Lovely pieces all of them lucky the first 8 laides to get one they are treasures.

ARTfulWings said...

Damn - missed out on this one (kicking myself here) - that will teach me not to blog for nearly a whole week!!! take care Polly xx

mommabear said...

they are all fabulous SAm

Blog Archive