Thursday 5 October 2017

Seth Workshop - Finished Book


Once I'd decided what I was putting on the front cover, I removed the top layers.


As I wasn't totally accurate I gave the outsides a cover of black gesso.


This is the front cover finished.


Inside cover and first page.


First page.


Back of page one and front of page two.


Back of page two and page three.


Page three has an insert into the envelope.


Back of page three and page four.


I think this is my favourite page.


Back of page four and page five.


Back of page five which is just an envelope and page six, which is also an envelope.


I also made a tag to put in the envelope.


Back of page six and tag and page seven.


Page seven with a semi transparent pocket and a tag.


Page seven with the tag showing.


Back of page six and page seven with the tags showing.


Back of page seven and page eight.


Back of page eight and page nine.


Back of page nine with a message from Seth and back page.


I decided to leave the back cover plain.

4 comments:

Helen said...

the finished book looks great, Sam!

Sue said...

This is fab Sam, it looks like a fun day xx

craftytrog said...

Your book looks amazing Sam! Seth's a fab teacher isn't he?! Xxx

hazel said...

A wonderful book Sam, it looks like you had a great time at Seth's workshops.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive