I never got to finish my first one properly which you can see here, as my mum got her eyes on it and liked it how it was, so I wasn't allowed to add any colour to it. I tried to explain it would bring out the texture, but she didn't want any!! So as I finished work on Thursday I started another on Friday.
I used a layering technique for this one rather than a wrapping one as on the very first one I did.
This is as far as I got before I was struck down with some sort of flu / sickness bug. It's now drying in the airing cupboard, and I defo will be back later with the finished product when I've added some colour.