Wednesday 23 December 2015

Now She's Finished


Yesterday I did think this was finished, but after the shawl had dried properly I felt it needed toning down a tad, so I added oxynite and renaissance treasure gold, and this morning the sun was out so I took the opportunity to take some more photos which now show the true colours.


Love how the ruffles have formed and the pigment and treasure gold have really enhance them.


Close up of the ruffled fabric.


And from the left hand side.


And finally from the front. She is now sat on my window sill in the dining room.

8 comments:

craftimamma said...

She really is gorgeous Sam! You're well away with this and getting such wonderful results. I'm blown away by this little beauty.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

suzieq23 said...

only one word WOW. She is beautiful!

Helen said...

I love her even more!! I am sure everyone who sees her will love her.

Corrie Herriman said...

She's adorable ! Merry Christmas !
Corrie x

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely to see her in the daylight - truly wonderful, Sam!Wishing you and yours a peaceful and joyous festive season!
Alison xx

jojo79 said...

She is beautiful Sam x

craftytrog said...

She's perfect Sam! xxx

Kirsten said...

Stunning!

Blog Archive