Having had my gelli plate since just after Christmas, I decided to crack it open and have a play tonight.
Even though I really don't have the room, not just to put the prints somewhere to dry out,
but the main problem is having somewhere to put the painty things that I've pressed into the paint.
Ie stencils, bubble wrap, fun foam, wedges, cleaning off the brayer!!
Not to mention putting the paint out of reach - lol - live and learn!!
And stopping the lids off household items rolling all over with paint on them!!
I also decided to use some rubber stamps and of course they needed cleaning straight away!!
For these two I just used different sizes of lids to create the random circles.
Had great fun, and shall defo be doing some more prints!!