I've been crackling again and over at ABAC they are asking for us to use black in a project. I painted a piece of chipboard in copper, gave it a thin coat of crackle glaze and then painted black over the top and as you can see, it crackled lovely. I cut it up into gate sized pieces, and used the brads to hold it all together!! I gave the brads a bash with a T!m hammer.
I actually wanted to do the bottom coat pewter but my order hadn't arrived from Artful Splodger, hence it ended up copper. But the postie was running late today so it did eventually arrive, so I was able to cut the skull and bat from the movers and shapers die I'd also ordered.