Saturday, 3 November 2012

Play Day


My friend Emma, came to play today and unfortunately I forgot to take any photos of us arting or her cuddling Fraz, but nevertheless she made this fab take on a project we recently saw at the Paperartsy stand at Doncaster Dome craft show.


And she teased me with this fabulous tag that she'd made for me but was unsure whether or not to give me it so told me about it then left it in her bag!!!  She knows I LOVE green but she couldn't resist adding a bit of pink sparkly!!!!  It's fabulous isn't it.  I actually think the dare I say it 'pink' and green go together quite well.  No don't panic I'm not transformed!!!!  Just sayin', a bit is okay!!


5 comments:

butterfly said...

I've got the same thing with pink!! But I think you're right, it looks pretty darn good here... I love the top one - amazing layers. Sounds like a lovely play day!
Alison x

chrissies said...

Looks really great to me but I quite like pink--well almost-sometimes lol

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

I love the tag Sam - green is my favorite colour and green and pink is my favorite colour combo.
xxx Hazel.

Marianne said...

I think she is trying to get you into pink LOL. But the creations are very lovely. Hugs,
Marianne

Chris said...

Someone cuddled Fraz? That sounds pretty scary to me lol

ME

My Photo
Hi I'm Sam, 43, birthday in October - Any piece of art gratefully rec'd - Thanks. OH, Martin, been together 23 years and still no plans to get married!!! We love spending time with our pupster, especially when the weather is dry and we get to take him to the woods. I love any sort of crafting and would say that I am adventurous with new materials. We love going skiing in any winter resort, but mainly the States or Canada, they have better snow!! We lost our first beardie, Max, August 2006 at a ripe old age of 14 and 1/4. Since then Frazzie has come along, he is now 6 years and 7 months old and is still a little Bugger, Bugger!!! Unfortunately in December 2008 we lost Alfie at 14 months old after only having a short time of 7 weeks loving and caring for him. He found a good buddie in Fraz and loved him to bits.

Blog Archive