Thursday 8 July 2021

Skull Stopper & Bottle

 

Empty Disaronno liqueur bottle rescued from next doors bin!!  It's a lovely shape and has a fabulous stopper.


I needed some more frames and skulls, so used the fast cast resin in the moulds.


Using up some leftover powertex I painted the bottle.


And then the pieces that I had just moulded with fast cast resin.


I then used jewel paste through a skull stencil on the back.


Then I gave the other side a rough coat of silver paint.


I then started to play with the moulded pieces deciding on a layout.


Next I added some colour to the pieces.


And this is what I did with the fabulous stopper.


This is the front of the bottle.


And from the back.


Close up of the front of the bottle.


Close up of the top.

#upcyclingchallenge #powertex #rusteffects

No comments:

Blog Archive