Friday 30 July 2021

Geisha Figure

 

I started off with a wooden meat hammer, a toilet roll tube and some masking tape.


Next I attached one of the Geisha Powertex heads onto the end of the handle.


I coated a piece of t-shirt fabric in white powertex and draped it over the structure.


Next I coated a piece of green silk in transparent powertex.  It didn't quite turn out how I expected, but it was still salvageable. Once dry I added the lighter green around the middle and neck.  I also wanted bigger hair so I made some stoneart clay and added some beads on cocktails sticks.


Then I painted the hair with black powertex and I also gave her a face.


And this is how she looks from the back.


And a bit of a close up of the front.


And a closer close up of the face and hair.

#rusteffects #powertex #upcyclingchallenge

No comments:

Blog Archive