Monday 24 September 2018

KC Workshop at The Craft Box


So yesterday I attended a workshop Kate Crane at The Craft Box in Barnsley.


It's also an auction room and there were loads of antiques around.


Fabulous craft space, loads of room between the tables of four.


Lots of old uniforms and mini bottles waiting to be catalogued.


It was like an Aladdin's cave down that end, but that's also where the tea and coffee were.


We were making backgrounds using a gelli plate.


We were doing it Kate fashion and applying the paint to our plates with our fingers.


We were also using Kates new Carabelle texture plates on the gelli plates.


Anna chatting to Kate who she'd not met before.


Everyone busy creating their mini makes.


Using the texture plates on our pre-cut Tiny T!m houses.


This is the total sum of my purchases from the lovely craft shop.


These are all the lovely gifts I received from Anna, Lin and Chris. No coin excuses now!! Can't wait to Powertex that skull and I used some of the T!m images and words on my house I made.


These are the mini marvels that I made at the workshop. A couple of cones, a couple of mini books and a mini T!m house with a mini book inside.

Thanks for a lovely workshop Kate and it was great to see Chris and Lin again and finally meet up with Anna. 


No comments:

Blog Archive