Sunday 1 July 2018

TM Style Journal


I've finally finished the TM style journal that I started from scratch when I went to Chris's last year to have a play day.


Side two, which is finished now that I've added some words to the open spaces.



These are the pages I did yesterday, this set had only been painted up until then. I spent quite a lot of the day looking through magazines which Chris kindly brought for me when we met at the end of April.


More words added to the open spaces to finish these pages.


Added the white circles and letters to the left page and the words to the right, the middle page is my favourite of them all.
  

Close up of the front sides of all of the pages.


Close up of the other sides of all of the pages together.

1 comment:

suzieq23 said...

Love your journal!!

Blog Archive