Monday 30 July 2018

Powertex Canvas's Update


So following on from my play day workshop at Pramoda Gifts with Marina (Powertex tutor) and Kath on Friday, I spent most of Saturday adding more colours to the sample canvas (middle left).


And even though it has every colour under the sun on it, I really, really like it.


So then I set to and added some more to my set of canvas's. We've had rain for the last four days and the grass has come back green again!


I painted the frame black for this canvas board and now it looks even better.


Close up of the crackle and additional layers of colours.


More red added to give depth in the cracks.


And the same here but with a deeper orange.


I also put some red over the green and orange on the middle canvas. 


This one is quite light, but it's meant to be as I was taking the colour off with the neat wax. 










I'm really pleased with how the colours have blended, now to find somewhere to put them all.



No comments:

Blog Archive