Sunday 10 June 2018

Wet Felting Techniques


So yesterday I attended a workshop at Needle and Thread. For me it was all about learning the techniques, so I wasn't really bothered what I was going to end up with. So if you are asking what it is, it's not meant to be anything!!


The craters worked out great with a colour showing underneath and one around the hole. The nepps worked out really well too. They are the patches of white.


The spikes were added and they've attached and blended in really well too.


If you can just make out the ring of dark green circles, this is where I created a piece of prefelt, cut it into circles and stacked them on top of each other.


Spikes, craters and wool locks. Love how the spike at the top just looks like part of it.


This is a fin in the purple and orange.


Here you can just about make out the ring of one of the rope canes and a ball on the left hand side.

No comments:

Blog Archive