Friday, 18 November 2016

Tags


I took a sheet of acetate dripped drops of alcohol ink and blew it using a straw. I used sailboat, raspberry and sunshine. The blue dried really quickly, hence they didn't spread as well. The images are stamped directly onto the tag and I cut the acetate out to sit on the top. I used double sided tape to stick it down and also used an eyelet in the hole at the top to help secure it further.

Again I'm entering into the PaperArtsy challenge.

6 comments:

craftimamma said...

These are absolutely wonderful Sam! The colours look so fresh & bright over the images but without detracting from them. I really love these!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Amanda said...

Love them
Love
Amanda x

Helen said...

Adore these, Sam! I haven't used Dina's silhouettes for ages, I miss them!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love those bright colours ! Fab !
Corrie x

chrissie said...

Great combination of backgrounds and stamps

Love Chrissie xx

Etsuko Noguchi said...

Stunning tags!! The Dina's image looks gorgeous on the vivid background. xx

Blog Archive