Sunday 27 November 2016

All Grunged Up


Stenciled DecoArt modeling paste and white crackle paste through a couple of stencils.


Once dry, painted with DecoArt tinting base.


Added layers of DecoArt media paint until I was happy with the colour blend. Hopefully you can see the crackle paste on the word live. 


This one started off with a phthalo blue wash.


Edged in carbon black and stamped in black stazon.

All mediums are from the DecoArt range.

That's Crafty have a challenge of all grungy this week, so I'm entering with these pieces.


3 comments:

Helen said...

I was looking at this on the phone yesterday and for some reason couldn't comment. The crackle worked really well, and I love the different looks you got.

chrissie said...

Very modern and classy Sam will look amazing hung on a wall

Love Chrissie xx

craftimamma said...

Ah, Helen had the same problem as me then! These are great Sam and fab entries to a grungy challenge I would think. Lots of gorgeous texture and crackle too.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Blog Archive